I am growing in love with this album, Cosmic Chill Lounge Vol. 4 (Relax Edition). It’s a good combination of Chill Out and Lounge music that gets you in the mood. I suddenly feel in love with mixtures of electronica and bass beats with hints of piano and guitar – so cool and pleasant to the ears. I am, by heart, a die-hard House-Deep House-Club type of music person but when Chill Out and Lounge were introduced, my taste in music started broadening. It so perfect for driving, cruising along traffic, or doing groceries, especially when you are trying to focus on your shopping, and just having a quiet time while having coffee or just at home, relaxing. Comparing to House music, these types are easy to incorporate in your daily lives. When stressed, it’s one good instrument to listen to to center yourself and heal the mood.
Since I’ve just listened to volume 4, I’m sure that the other volumes would be as good as this and I can’t wait to listen to them and fall over again, chilling and lounging. I took the liberty to mark (*) my favorites in this album. Though all are nice, some really hits me more than the others.
- I Like It – Thomas Lemmer *
- Till The Break Of Dawn (Lounge Edit) – Dulac & Dubios *
- Someone, Somewhere – Redlounge Orchestra *
- Sunflowers – Boot Cut Rockers feat. Mica *
- Beautiful – Polished Chrome *
- Like Love (Original Mix) – Sly *
- Springtime – Schellrich & Sine *
- The Rapture – The Charly North Michael EP *
- Only A Dream – Gold Lounge
- New Paths – Sine *
- Leaving The Lights – Villablue feat. Juanita Grande *
- Hollow (Sine Remix) – Sonic Adventure Project
- Carousel – Ambray *
- Biya – Merge of Equals
- One – Thomas Lemmer *
- Herlekin – Klangstein
So it seems that I almost loved all the tracks. I do encourage for you to try listening to it and let it grab you and create a center for yourself.